- 10 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Explore the “Pearl of Africa” and discover Uganda’s wild treasures, from the banks of the Nile to the deepest reaches of the rain forest
• Travel in 4wd vehicle with a informative English speaking guide
• Cruise up the Nile River to the misty base of Murchison Falls, spotting wildlife like crocodiles and hippos on the banks as you float past
• Experiance a sun set cruise to the Nile delta
• Trek the lush, tropical trails of Kibale National Park in search of chimpanzees
• Set out on game drives in the wilds of Queen Elizabeth National Park, keeping watch for tree-climbing lions and plenty of wild life.
• see stunning views of natural landscapes and beautiful crater lakes
• Encounter and get up close to mountain gorillas under the bio-diverse canopy of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- 7 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- 8 nights accommodation
- Transport by private vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Entebbe international airport, and any hotels around Entebbe and Kampala
Tour usually ends at Entebbe International Airport
• . Arrival at Entebbe international airport. You will be picked up by your guide to lake heights hotel for an over night on a full board basis.
• Your guide will pick you up right after breakfast for a drive to Murchison Falls National Park.You will take an hour visit to ziwa rhino sanctuary for an authentic white rhino experience,stop over at kabalega dinners for a coffee or refreshments. Later check into sambiya river lodge on a full board basis. Depending on your fitness and discussion with your guide, you might take a late afternoon drive around the park , take and experience a sunset cruise to the Nile delta or relax in your lodge in preparation for the long day ahead.
• Your guide will pick you up from your lodge for the early morning game drive taking you along the northern banks of the Nile in the heart of Murchison Falls National Park through the savanna grass lands exposing you to stunning sights of wild life in their natural life.In the afternoon, you will embark on a boat cruise up the River to the base of the falls. Watch for hippos, crocodiles, elephants and the many bird species that inhabit the river’s papyrus-lined banks.
• After breakfast, get your gear and hop onto the Safari 4×4 for a road trip to Kibaale forest national park. check into your lodge.Later, you may take an optional nature walk along the top of the Bunyaruguru Crater giving you stunning views of the gentle hills. settle into your lodge for an over night.
• your guide will drive you to the park had quarters for a short briefing before heading for the tracking experience. Barks of baboons occasionally pierce the forest silence as you make your way along the trail encountering vast array of butterflies this afternoon, you may go on a guided primate walk in the Bigodi Forest swamp.
• After breakfast, drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park, in game drives this afternoon and the next day. While exploring, watch above for tree-climbing lions, a sight rarely to be seen anywhere else in Africa. You may also see some of Uganda’s largest elephant herds. Bush Lodge
• Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park: Make your way out of the Rift Valley through the Kigezi Highlands and on to the mountains of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. Here, take a drive in one of the most biologically diverse areas in the world. Gorilla valley lodge.
• Gorilla Encounters: your guide will bring you first to the briefing point where wild life wardens will give you a brief about the trekking activity after which the trekking will begin. you will Spend about half a day tracking the mountain gorillas spending up to an hour among them. See mothers keeping infants close as they knuckle walk on three limbs. Toddlers scamper around and get reined in by an attentive father, whose job is to protect his family. If lucky, get a hug from a baby gorilla.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This safari will take you to the renowned Murchison Falls, Uganda’s spectacular heritage and to the unique geographical gifting along the Albertine Rift Valley, with breathtaking scenic allure, and landscapes.
- Nature walks in
- will enable you to experience the quietness of the wilderness and encounter wildlife, a variety of birds and a rich expansive flora. You will be able to see over 137 bird species and primates like Bush babies and colobus monkeys. Another fascinating experience is that of the Sempaya Hot Springs, and the 30 minute trail through beautiful palm forest to the inner hot spring.
- Spend a day trekking
- spending up to an hour among them or a full day gorilla habituation experience. See mothers keeping infants close as they knuckle walk on three limbs. Toddlers scamper around and get reined in by an attentive father, whose job is to protect his family. When you look into the eyes of a mountain gorilla, there is no mistaking the bond that exists between primate and man — and no escaping the poignant reminder that these creatures lie on the brink of extinction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.