- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
As we travel by boat across the lake Olkkajärvi, we’ll make a stop halfway to check the fish trap – maybe we have a fresh snack waiting for us there? The journey on the lake continues to a remote location where we’ll get to enjoy a delicious lunch cooked by an open fire. Add the interesting stories told by the guide and the magic of the 24/7 daylight and you have a day to remember. In August when the nights get darker again, with a bit of luck the Northern Lights might escort your journey across the waters. Would you rather experience all this in the morning or night time - the choice is yours.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Tutkijantie 28, 96900 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly contact us to inquire possibilities for other pick-up locations.
Returns to original departure point
Pure arctic waters, the sound of mild waves hitting the side of the boat and the blue sky of Lapland – the recipe for a perfect summer day or night. Jump on a boat with us and prepare for an adventure.
• Apukka Resort, Tutkijantie 28, 96900 Rovaniemi, Finland
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.