- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover sailing and explore the coast of Fuerteventura and Lobos Island.You can partake in the sailing related activities like trimming the sails, steering the boat or just enjoy the ride on our Bavaria 39 Yacht.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand-up paddle equipment
- Life Jackets
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and Cava
- Soda/Pop - Softdrinks, Juice, Water
otiumtravel.com, Paseo Marítimo Bristol, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Returns to original departure point
We´ll sail through El Rio channel between North of Fuerteventura and Lobos Island where you get some really nice views of the coasts of both Islands. You can observe La Montaña de la Caldera, the crater of the volcano that formed the islet. After about 1hour and 30 min sailing we stop in the south of Lobos, in front of the Playa de la Concha beach where you can go snorkeling in the crystal clear waters and try the stand-up paddle.
• Isla de Lobos, Puerto de Corralejo, 35660, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.