- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For those of you that like to explore different areas in small sections, and not be confined to a safari vehicle for long periods, Arusha National Park is definitely worth putting some time aside for. Enjoy this full-day adventure with lunch and optional drinks (at own expense) that includes walking, gravel road riding, and an optional canoe safari.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Park-fees and ranger fees for Arusha National Park
- 4×4 Safari vehicle, inclusive of driver/guide
- Game drives
- Walking safari
- Bottled mineral water
- Picnic lunch overlooking the Momella Lakes at $10 USD per person
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Canoeing safari (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and resident within Arusha
Note: Airport pick up you will be charged an extra USD 20 (Upon arrival)
Your group with a minimum of 2 people can delight on an early morning pick-up from your accommodation to be at the gates of Arusha National Park by approximately 10:00 am. The drive to the park is short; coffee plantations and small towns with busy daily life keep you entertained for the 50 minutes it takes until you turn onto a gravel road and start ascending towards the park gate.
Here, an armed ranger will join before setting out across open plains for your leisurely morning walking safari in the shadows of Mt Meru. Heading up the ascent route of Mt Meru gives an interesting perspective on viewing wildlife with great panoramics of the park below.
Once back down at the gate, drive the short distance to Momella Lakes for a picnic lunch (additional cost of $10 USD). Here, you can take enjoy a canoeing safari (optional) on the lake or continue with afternoon game drives through the park at a relaxed pace. Late afternoon leave the park to head back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.