- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This Untouched Tanzania wilderness luxury safari experience takes you on a one-of-a-kind safari to one of Africa’s most remote areas and is perfect for all those in search of an unspoilt and hidden region. You will be at a loss for words by the amazing wildlife, as you immerse into the untouched and pristine wilderness of Katavi National Park. Famous for its sizeable flood plains, large buffalo herds and massive lion prides, Katavi is sure to take your breath away. From here it is onto Mahale Mountains National Park – undoubtedly one of Africa’s finest destinations. The secluded area has been blessed with stunning beaches and mountain forests and it is here, in the forests of the Mahale Mountains, where you will encounter some of the world’s last remaining wild chimpanzees, an incredible and unforgettable adventure.
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure, V.I.P Arrival lounge, National Park entry fees
- Accommodation and meals (as specified in the itinerary).
- In all Inclusive accommodations drinks (house wines, local beers, soft drinks etc.) are included.
- Unlimited pure drinking water throughout the safari
- Services of a highly professional and trained safari guide
- Transportation by FWD vehicle equipped with roof hatch, VHF radio, and GSM contact to base in Arusha
- Domestic Flights/Charters from and to your next destination
- Medical Evacuation Insurance (covers Emergency Ground Flying Doctors)
- All government taxes VAT inclusive.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tanganyika
- International airfare and related costs such as personal travel insurance, visas, and vaccinations.
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip;
- Cost of any client-requested itinerary modifications while the safari is in progress.
- Gratuity for your guides (at your discretion)
Traveler pickup is offered
Kilimanjaro international airport
ARUSHA – KATAVI NATIONAL PARK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.