- 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Done by a guide who knows the city very well the points of interest ,attraction,swahili people and culture!
Location usually City centre and/pr Kariakoo, and/ or Upanga!
We will be mostly walking but may take public or cheap private transportation(both costs on travellers)!
promise great tour of the city!
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
Specified by you(traveller)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kariakoo Market, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Kariakoo business hub
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.