- 7 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
•Game drives to some of the Best National Parks in Tanzania
•Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
Enjoy a day-long game drive in Serengeti N.P
Explore the Ngorongoro Crater, home to a variety of animals and birds
Visit Lake Manyara N.P, Home to the famous tree-climbing lions
Why should you book with us?
By supporting us as a local business, you are helping support job security here in the community. We believe in strong corporate social responsibility and support many community development projects that you can learn about on our website.
Our experienced and dedicated staff will always go the extra mile to ensure that you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But don't just take our word for it - check out what our other clients have to say about us on TripAdvisor and see why we say, “come as a client and leave as a friend."
**Please note that we are completely flexible and able to customize your trip to suit your time, budget and interests.
- Bottled water
- All park fees and emergency evacuation insurance
- unlimited mileage in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- English-speaking guide
- Full board accommodation based on classic lodge
- Government taxes
- Pre/post-accommodation and airport transfers (booking is available upon request)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, travel insurance)
- Tips for your guide
Airport transfers (booking is available upon request).
- Premier Palace Hotel, Levolosi Road, Arusha, Tanzania - Airport transfers (booking is available upon request).
Airport transfers (booking is available upon request). We pick up & drop-off from Kilimanjaro International Airport
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.