- 8 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Would you be interested in migration safari? Migration safari lets you witness the Great Wildebeest Migration. Over 2 million Wildebeest, Zebra and Gazelles move through the Serengeti and Masai Mara ecosystem in search of green pastures and safe calving ground.
The biggest chance to see river crossings is around July and August when the wildebeest migrate from the Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in Kenya or around September and October when they cross the way around. July marks the start of the start of the Masai Mara River crossing as well as mating season in the Serengeti. It is the time of the year when wildebeest herds begin moving faster in search of water and greener grass, making their way across the Grumeti and Mara River. Expect to see crocodile encounters, if your luck.
- 7x Breakfast
- 7x Dinner
- 7x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Mineral water and Lunch Box
- All Tranfers
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all the travelers
Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport Transfer to Arusha
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.