- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
There is nothing that compares to watching the majestic wildlife in their natural wildlife. And it's even better when you have the best Maasai guides to show you their land and the wild game. More than a hundred years ago the Maasai ruled over much of East Africa. Their feared warriors were renowned for their bravery.
Besides making your dream safari, spotting the big five and enjoying game drives and bush walks, you can find where the Maasai warriors hang out in the bush and learn how Maasai use the traditional plants for medicine and much more. You travel with the Maasai and go bushwalking in the wild which takes you closer to wild animals than any other safari can do. You spend days observing wild animals and amazing African wild nature. After viewing the game, you spend evenings in Maasai villages where you can feel the generous hospitality of your Maasai hosts. You sleep in a tent inside a Maasai village and in the wild bush with the Maasai warriors.
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National park fees
- Entry/Admission - Arusha City Centre
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Kilimanjaro Airport, Tanzania
Day 1: Arrival day
Stop At: Arusha City Centre, Arusha, Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport. Maasai pick you up and transfer to your hotel in Arusha. Relax by the pool or go walking with the Maasai in the city. Dinner together.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4- star Maasailand Safari Lodge* or similar
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Babati, tanzania, Tarangire National Park 3134 Tanzania
After breakfast, we head to the Tarangire National Park. The park is especially known for its large elephant herds, arguably the highest density in the whole of Africa. Enjoy a game drive with the Maasai. A picnic lunch in the park.
In the afternoon you arrive at your first Maasai boma (village). Welcoming celebrations with a lot of dancing and singing before bush dinner under the stars. Sleep inside the Maasai boma in a tent.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a tent in a Maasai village in Mto Wa Mbu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.