- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is the off-the-beaten path. it is good for people who like photographs. It is designed to experience nature, traditions, and wildlife at the same time. Also, it is good for people who like an adventure. We are funny, knowledgeable and experienced guides. We work together with our local community. Our tours are designed to supporting the local community and ourselves as the local guides. If you buy our tours you contribute and support the local community directly.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- All not mentioned
This tour starts at Stone town. All clients staying out of Stone town there will be an extra cost for pickup transfers. 1 - 6 person vehicle return transfer = USD 50. 7-13 persons vehicle return transfer = USD 100. 14 - 20 persons vehicle return transfer =USD 150. We do pickups from all beach hotels in Zanzibar Island.
- Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania - We pick you up from your hotel at North and North East coast at 08:00 am. Stone town hotels at 08:30 am. from East coast at 08:30 am
- Pete, Tanzania - To Stone Town after the tour.
This is a full day trip starting at Jozani Chwaka Bay, National Park to spot a famous Zanzibar red colobus monkeys. Explore the nature trail to learn a botanic ecosystem. You will also visit the nearby village of Pete to experience the local Zanzibaris life and enjoy the ox cart ride. This connected with a lunch break of Swahili cuisine.
After lunch, we drive to Muungoni village to visit Ngonga cave and learn about village traditions, witchcraft, and beliefs. We will be heading to Muyuni village, here we will visit a mangrove forest. You will see a giant's crab growing project and experience local canoe ride along the mangrove bay. This is the best time for taking photos, birds, crabs, and sometimes fishes are easily spotted.
We finish this tour during sunset by visiting the bird's island where you can see different species of the birds when they come to sleep.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.