- 7 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
•Game drives to some of the Best National Parks in Tanzania
•Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
Enjoy a day-long game drive in Serengeti N.P
Explore the Ngorongoro Crater, home to a variety of animals and birds
Visit Lake Manyara N.P, Home to the famous tree-climbing lions
Why should you book with us?
By supporting us as a local business, you are helping support job security here in the community. We believe in strong corporate social responsibility and support many community development projects that you can learn about on our website.
Our experienced and dedicated staff will always go the extra mile to ensure that you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But don't just take our word for it - check out what our other clients have to say about us on TripAdvisor and see why we say, “come as a client and leave as a friend."
**Please note that we are completely flexible and able to customize your trip to suit your time, budget and interests.
- All park entrances
- Camp site and administrative fees
- Meals are in full board while on safari
- Transfer from KIA to Arusha, 4 x4 WD Toyota Land Cruiser while on safari
- Government tax, all meals at the lodge, Water while you’re on safari everyday (1.5 Lts per person).
- Entry/Admission - Cultural Heritage Centre
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- International flights and visas
- Domestic and International airport taxes
- Gratuities for the driver guides and, Telephone, Faxes, Travel Insurance and Medical evaluation
- Tips and gratuities to hotels, lodges and driver guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, Laundry services, Visa and International flight.
Cultural Heritage Centre, Arusha-Dodoma Road, Arusha Tanzania
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO ARUSHA & CITY TOUR
You’ll be picked up by our driver guide from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) get a briefing of Our Tanzania and your programs and schedules, Then take your time to discover the beauty of Arusha city from Clock tower (the half way between Cairo Egypt to Johannesburg South Africa) and take walking to Maasai Market, proceed to Arusha Declaration monument and museum, central market to learn different African spices, vegetable and fruits. Visit Arusha city bus terminal, then later drive to Cultural Heritage Centre for shopping and late visit the Via Via (Museum) before you go back to your hotel.
then he will drive you to Arusha town where you are going to overnight at Premier Palace Hotel.
• Accommodation: Premier Palace Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.