- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Arusha National Park is one of the most interesting landscape’s spot in Tanzania. The park is geographically located only 32 km from Arusha town.
Regardless of being among the parks admired for abundance of wildlife, fauna and flora there have three spectacular features; Shira plateau, Kibo and Mawenzi which complements to the beauty of this park.
Viewing the Mount Meru from a close look and very fine weather has also attracted many visitors to this park. Its sounds unbelievable that all these and many more can explored in one-day excursion. Join our team to arrange for your next route while Africa – Tanzania.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transfer to Materuni Waterfalls in a private car
Returns to original departure point
Take a picnic lunch and drive to our nearest National Park. See the Ngurdoto crater and Momella lakes. In deed the park has a wealth of wildlife including Colobus Monkeys, velvet monkeys, bushbucks, buffalos, red forest duikers, hippos, elephants, warthog, olives, baboons, colobus monkey, dik dik and giraffes. Birdlife, especially waterfowl, is abundant and interesting.
You may be lucky enough to see thousands of flamingos on the big lake.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.