- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
2 day / 1 night Mini Stay in Cappadocia tour. 2 full days of touring and sightseeing :- an Underground City, the Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Open Air museum and more.
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Airport transfers
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Tips except driver and guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 night accommodation at luxury boutique cave hotel
- Entry/Admission - Goreme National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
- Suggested optional activities
- Tips - driver and guide
- Domestic flights
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, latest 8:30 am, or from your hotel, at 9am, in Cappadocia.
Day 1: CAPPADOCIA
Stop At: Goreme National Park, Goreme 50180 Turkey
Pick up from Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, latest 8:30 am, or from your hotel, at 9am, in Cappadocia. First stop is Esentepe, followed by a visit to Uchisar Castle. We then visit Goreme Open air museum and Ortahisar castle. Afterwards, we visit the Pasabag fairy Chimneys, followed by Devrent Valley.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at MDC Hotel, luxury boutique cave hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 2: CAPPADOCIA
Stop At: Kaymakli Underground City, Derinkuyu Turkey
This morning, we head to Pigeon Valley and then Red Valley. After visiting cave churches we head to underground city and afterwards visit Cavusin village and lastly Avanos town where we learn about hand-made pottery. At the end of the tour, at approximately 6 pm, we transfer to the airport for your flight.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.