- 7 hours (Approx.)
With the red tour, you will have the possibility to see the important sightseeing of Cappadocia in one day. It is a whole day tour in a group, which has 16 to 20 person in a group.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Travel guide
- Pick-up from Hotel
- Drop of to Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Uchisar Castle
- Beverages at Lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be given one day before the tour start.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uchisar Castle, Uchisar, Cappadocia
Let us see, what we will be wondering on the Cappadocia Red Tour!
Göreme open-air museum
Paşabağı fairy Chimneys ( Monks Valley)
Devrent Imaginations Valley
Cappadocia Red Tour itinerary:
At 10 am the tour bus will pick you up from your Hotel. You will start exploring with the highest point of Cappadocia, The Uçhisar castle, which served as a safe place(hiding and protection) for Byzantines and Ottomans after this experience Göreme Open Air Museum will be waiting for you where you can take a look to the early Byzantine Monasteries. Your next stop is The Love Valley where you will have a majestic view of densely located fairy chimneys. Time to eat, therefore you will drive to Avanos to have Lunch. After having Lunch you will see a pottery demonstration where you can also join to create your own masterpiece. Sure you had fun, how about a little relaxation and enlightenment between different kinds of fairy chimneys? Paşabağı seems the right place for it also known as Valley of the Monks. At last, you will visit Devrent Valley which is the place where Imagination finds life, do not try to lose your grip on reality. Lastly, you will be escorted to your Hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Im Sommer ist es anstrengend durch die Hitze.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.