- 10 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore 3 of the most beautiful countries in Europe: Italy, Switzerland, France in 10 Days. A beautiful tour which will take you to Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Zurich, Paris. You will discover in 10 days, travelling by train the main attraction of these 3 amazing European Countries.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Rome Hotel 3*
- 1 Night accommodation in Florence Hotel 3*
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Venice Hotel (Mestre) 3*
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Zurich Hotel 3*
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Paris Hotel 3*
- Daily continental buffet breakfast
- Rome Airport (FCO) to Rome Hotel
- Paris Station (Gare de Lyon) to Paris Hotel
- Paris Hotel to Paris Airport (CDG)
- Half-Day Rome By night Tour
- Half Day Vatican & St Peter’s
- Half-Day City Tour in Pisa
- Walking + Gondola Ride in Venice
- Venice Island of Lagoon Tour
- Full Day Tour to Mt Titlis & Lucerne
- Illumination Tour of Paris
- Half Day Paris Highlights (Montemare, Eiffel Tower, Seine Cruise)
- Rome to Florence
- Florence to Venice
- Venice to Zurich
- Zurich to Paris
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- City Tax at hotels
- Transportation to/from attractions
Airport CDG Terminal 1, 77990 Mauregard, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Rome Fiumicino Airport, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Day 1 – Rome Arrive into the Eternal City Rome, private car transfer to your hotel. Night Tour of Rome: Coliseum, Arch of Constantine, St. Peter's, Trevi Fountain (meeting point near your hotel and drop off near your hotel). Overnight in hotel
Day 2 – Rome After breakfast enjoy a tour of Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel (ticket included - Pick up from your hotel and drop off in centre of Rome). The rest of the day is free. Return to your hotel. Overnight in hotel
Day 3 – Florence After breakfast transfer by train to Florence. Check-in at hotel. In the afternoon Tour of Pisa. Upon arrival in Pisa, walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, with the Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and other monuments (Reach meeting point on your own near the hotel). Back to Florence. Overnight in Florence
Day 4 – Venice Breakfast in the Hotel, in the morning departure by train to Venice. Check-in at hotel. Later walking tour of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, passing through la Fenice Theatre, Scala del Bovolo, Ponte di Rialto. The visit does not include an explanation of the St. Marks square. At the end enjoy a gondola ride of 35 minute ride along the Grand Canal and minor channels (Reach the meeting point for the tour in St Mark Square on your own). Overnight in hotel
Day 05 – Venice Island Tour Today after breakfast, Tour of Islands of Lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello (Reach the meeting point for the tour in St Mark Square on your own). Overnight in hotel
Day 06 – Zurich After breakfast at the Hotel precede by train to Zurich. Rest of the day is free to explore Zurich on your own and sometime for shopping. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 – Mt Titlis – Lucerne After breakfast at the Hotel precede to a full day Tour to Lucerne and Mt Titlis. Short city tour of the city of Lucerne. Later travel to Engelberg and enjoy the world famous Rotair cable car to Mt Titlis. On the top you will see the Eternal Snow. Back to Zurich and overnight in the Hotel.
Day 08 – Paris After breakfast departure by TGV train to Paris. Later Panoramic city tour of Paris from place Vendôme - Louvre - Cathédrale Notre-Dame - Place de la Concorde - Avenue des Champs-Elysées - Tour Eiffel - Invalides - Opéra - (Reach on your own meeting point Cityrama office via Place de L'Opéra). Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 – Paris After breakfast, free time in the morning to relax. In the afternoon visit Montmare and Eiffel Tower 2nd level and Seine Cruise (Reach meeting point on your own). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 – Departure Breakfast in the Hotel. Departure to the Paris airport by private car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please Note: This is an independent tour. There is no tour escort during the trip. You will receive a voucher for each service (Transfers, Sightseeing, Hotels, etc) with all details and information.
- Sequence of the tour might change according to the day of the week or the season (Vatican Museum are closed on Sundays). During Christmas Season, New Year, and winter season some tours might not be available or could be modified.
- Tour start from one city and ends in another city. If you require to go back to the initial city, train charges will be extra.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.