- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the few remaining family-run gems in Paris' Le Marais neighborhood as you taste some of the most quintessential foods in the city!
Join the Ultimate Paris Food Tour and discover the people who make this historical neighborhood so special today. You can expect French classics alongside Jewish delicacies, as well as new twists on patisserie, and of course, traditional eateries! You’ll discover the historical and the new side by side! We’ll wander through Marais, and you’ll see how historical French food is—there is a legend behind every cheese, and there is a story behind every recipe and classic dish. You’ll discover the stories behind every front door, shop window, and in every restaurant and kitchen. You’ll also meet the people behind the food and local family-run restaurants. We have 12 tastes from eight establishments—a whistle-stop tour of all things French, and certainly enough to fill you up!
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests)
- Food tastings (enough for lunch)
- Wine tastings
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
111 Rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris, France
Île Saint-Louis, 75004 Paris, France
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Le Marais 3e Arrondissement, 75003 Paris France
In between delicious food stops, we will wander the streets of the historic Marais neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Non-eating children under 5 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians and pescatarians with prior notice
- Not recommended for vegans, gluten free, lactose free or pregnant women
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours operate even with just 1 person booked
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.