- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The City of Light bursts at the seams with world cuisine, organic treats, craft beer and more. Wandering through hip and historic neighbourhoods, you’ll learn about the unique history and culture of these diverse areas. You’ll get to have a taste of what Parisian foodies love to eat, and meet the people behind these local favourites. We can proudly say you’ll be leaving Paris feeling like a true insider.
- Lunch - You will have about 8 food and drink tastings along the tour
- Private transportation
21 Rue des Récollets, 75010 Paris, France
64 Rue de Bretagne, 75003 Paris, France
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jardin Villemin, 14 rue des Recollets, 75010 Paris France
You will meet the guide there!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.