- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Round trip transfer from your hotel or any address in Minsk to Mir Castle. Duration of a tour is about 3,5-4 hours.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
Transfer to Mir Castle, waiting time and return transfer to Minsk
A bottle of clean water for each passenger.
Free Wi-Fi in the car.
Our company has a good reputation and lots of positive reviews with 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and Google. It is enough to read reviews from our customers to understand how we are proud of the quality of our services.
PLEASE NOTE, that there will not be any tour guide. The driver will help you to buy entrance tickets and audio guide and will be waiting for you during your tour. Entrance tickets also not included in total price. If you travel with kids please let us know if you will need baby seats.
Individual approach and unique service guaranteed!
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Good mood
- Entrance tickets to Mir Castle (€6 adults; €3 students; children under 7 years free of charge)
- Audio guide (€1.5)
• Agreed point in Minsk city (hotel or address)
Visit: Mir Castle, Krasnoarmeyskaya 2, Mir 231444 Belarus
3.5-4 hours trip visiting amazing medieval Mir Castle. The five-tower castle built in Belarusian Gothic style rises above the quiet and cozy village of Mir. Here you can walk around the charming park, look into the family chapel-tomb, go down to the unique medieval prison in Belarus, wander through the castle towers and battle galleries.
In addition to the castle, there is an opportunity to visit the center of Mir village - a picturesque market square. Here you will see old buildings of the square, the Holy Trinity Church of the 16th century, the Church of Sts. Nicholas of the 16th century.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.