- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- brand TEZ TOUR coaches with A/C and microphone;
- or comfortable minibuses with A/C and microphone;
- young cerified guides with deep knowledge of Belarus history
- Lunch - Lunch in a cafe close to the Castle. Consists of vegetable salad, chicken soup, fried chicken and potato, desert and tea.
- All Fees and Taxes
The guide with TEZ TOUR shield picks you up near horse carriage sculpture located near the Town Hall (address: Svobody sq. 2. - plošča Svabody 2 in Belarusian language).
- Minsk Town Hall, plošča Svabody 2, Minsk, Belarus - Pick-up near horse carriage sculpture
- Minsk Town Hall, plošča Svabody 2, Minsk, Belarus
Nesvizh Castle is one of the most popular Belarus tourist attractions and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The majestic and diverse architecture of the palace, magnificent landscape parks, ponds, the river - all this makes the Nesvizh ensemble a unique place of pilgrimage for the majority of tourists coming to our country. In the architecture of the palace and its interior decoration, you will find such styles of architecture as Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo, Classicism, Neo-Gothic, Modernism.
Interesting fact: there is an unusual legend about the Black Lady of Nesvizh, who has been living in the castle for more than 400 years. She always appears in a black dress as a sign of mourning for her ruined love.
The Mir Castle complex (Mirsky zamok) is an outstanding example of 16th-century fortification art. It’s located in the town of Mir in the Grodno region of Belarus. In 2000 UNESCO designated Mir Castle a World Cultural and Natural Heritage site. The successful blend of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architecture makes Mir Castle one of the most impressive castles in Europe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.