- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a private tour that wakes up just for you. Without large groups. You can change the tour at will. Always positive and in a great mood. We love our work, and we will do everything that you would like with us!
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- gift surprise
- We speak your language
- Guide (you can take audio guide in castels)
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Sula History Park-Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sula History Park-Museum, settlement Sula, 14, Sula 222664 Belarus
The First Belarusian Park-Museum of Interactive History Sula of medieval years is situated on the picturesque shore of the Sulskoye Lake, just 49 kilometers away from the capital city Minsk.
The Sul lands for centuries have been glorified by their masters: Stefan Batory, Vyshnevets, Radziwills and finally Lenskie.
The glory of the last ones is still alive today in the memories of the inhabitants of the village of Sula and in its main landmark - the Lensky manor in the village of Sula. T
he estate was built by Pavel Lensky, who became the owner of the Sul lands in the late 18th century.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.