- 10 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The bicycling in Bhutan would thrill and put sweaty adrenaline rush climbing up the tolerable highway, and while mounting down, the cool air would breeze through the face and making you fresh again. The charm and the beauty of the tranquil nature in whole of the tour will make you feel as if in the next world.
Many cyclist enthusiast and professional in the world has commented and recommended worth trying in Bhutan.
The best-rated and comfortable itinerary is 9N10D, but the customer can modify the itinerary as desired on any aspects.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Royalty and VISA
- Entry/Admission - Punakha Dzong
Traveler pickup is offered
Paro International Airport
bike to visit Pungthang Dechen Phodrang Dzong or commonly known as Punakha Dzong was constructed by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1637-38. It is the winter home of Bhutan's Central Monastic Body. The Dzong houses the most sacred relics of the Southern Drukpa Kagyud school including the Rangjung Kasarpani, and the sacred remains of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal and Terton Padma Lingpa. It’s also known for the coronation of the kings of Bhutan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.