- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Terelj Nat’l Park is great for people who have a short amount of time to explore Mongolia. A day trip filled with wonderful experience, knowledge, and fun.
- Bottled water
- Horse Ride
- Private transportation
- All entrance fees to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. As well as Chinggis Khan International Airport.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Catch a glimpse into the wilderness of Mongolia at Terelj Nat'l Park. From taking photos with the Turtle Rock to exploring Buddhist Temples to riding on horseback while enjoying the scenery.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
The tallest equestrian statue in the world of the founding father of the Mongol Empire and get the panoramic view of the surrounding areas.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.