- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you ever wanted to cross one of the most scenery landscape on horseback with full of adventures and calm moments on an endless steppe, then this is the tour customized for you :) In this day tour, you will not only ride a horse and enjoy the beautiful scenes that Terelj National Park has to offer, but also learn how to make a Mongolian traditional food with the cooking class offered at the park.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Horse riding for 3 hours
- Lunch - Cooking lesson for Mongolian traditional food
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Mongolian beer
- All Fees and Taxes
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels/hostels in Ulaanbaatar area
Imagine riding a Mongolian horse in one of the most beautiful national parks of Mongolia without any boundaries on an endless steppes of Mongolia. In this horse riding tour you will exposed to the beautiful steppes of Mongolia in Terelj National Park but on a horseback! You will be introduced not only to the horse riding culture but also nomadic way of life with the local nomadic family. Additionally, in this tour you will get a chance to learn how to make and cook traditonal Mongolian food. It will be a great experience for those you wish to ride a horse and cook Mongolian traditional food. Plus an hour of hiking to the mountains at the Terelj National Park.
• Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.