- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
UB - Gobi Desert (Ride camel) - Kharkhorin ancient capital of Mongolia(Ride horse)- UB
Total distance: 800km
Total lenght: 2 days, 1 night
It will be friendly, comfortable and nice trip
- Lunch - Lunch x2
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
Please tell us your location
- Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - We will pick up all hotels in Ulaanbaatar
- Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - Drop off as your requested in Ulaanbaatar
Day 1: After pick up hotel drive to Semi Gobi Sand dunes /280km/, a semi-desert type beautiful landscape with big sand dunes. Lunch will be served at a suitable spot on the way. We can to go hiking around the area or ride a camel for a couple of hours to the small sand dunes. Later visit Mongolian Nomadic Family have dinner and stay in ger overnight.
Day 2: After breakfast with nomads drive to Kharkhorin ancient capital of Great Mongolian Empire in thirteenth century. It is located on the right bank of Orkhon river, 400 km south-west of Ulaanbaatar. Explore Erdenezuu monastery is a focal point in the history and culture of the Mongolian people and riding horse until midday. After lunch at Kharkhorin drive to Ulaanbaatar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.