- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
2 National Parks and Chinggis Khan statue
Route: Khustai NP-Ulanbator city-Chniggis Statue-Terelj NP-UB city
Total distance: 400 kms
Total length: 2 days 1 night
Activities: See museum and wild horse Takhi in Khustai NP for 1 hour, Horse riding for an hour in Terelj NP, Chinggis Khan statue, try Mongolian traditional food.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - We can pick up travelers everywhere in Ulaanbaatar
- Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - Drop off hotels in Ulaanbaatar
9:00 am pick up hotel and drive to Khustai National park 100 km southwest of Ulaanbaatar, was established in 1993 to reintroduce Mongolia's wild horse - Takhi.
11:00-12:30 Explore Khustai National park, see museum and Takhi.
13:30- Lunch in Mongolian restaurant in Ulaanbaatar.
14:30-15:30- Drive to Ginggis Khaan Statue complex situated 54km from UB city, with the view of beautiful natural scenery on the bank of the Tuul river, a historical place where Chinggis khaan's golden whip has found.
15:30-16:30- Climb the Chingis Khan statue and enjoy the view.
17:00- Drive to Terelj National Park have dinner and overnight stay in ger camp.
2Day: After breakfast Ridding horse to Turtle rock and visit Aryabal monestry.
After Lunch back to Ulaanbaatar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.