- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Almaty, Kazakhstan used to be the capital of the country until it was changed to Astana in 1997. So, while Alamty is not the capital, it still has that capital feel that most locals and travelers will attest to, which is why so many travelers end up here. And to tell you the truth, Almaty does have a lot of draws. The city has a diverse assortment of museums, parks, restaurants, and other attractions that convince people to include it in their plans for a holiday in Kazakhstan.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
We pick up from any point of Almaty city, including hotels, hostels, restaurants. The pickup time and address is designed by passengers.
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
1. The driver will meet you at the arranged point;
2. Driver will hold a plate with your name or name of your organisation
3. Free awaiting time is 30 min
4. Transfer will end at initial pickup point
5. Additional stops will be charged on top of transfer prices (stops along the way at money exchange/shops are included)
6. Driver will share the mobile to make a call to call center for inquiries
7. We do not guarantee English speaking driver, but provide 24/7 online or mobile call support in English.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.