- 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Did you know that Niš is the birthplace of Constantine the Great, the first Christian Roman Emperor? This beautiful city in Serbia has always been a gate connecting the East and the West. In this tour, we will be able to visit the Niš fortress from the Ottoman period, the Chelekula (The Skull Tower), and the concentration camp from WW II.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any preferred location in Skopje
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide/driver for the tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kazandžijsko sokače
- Entry/Admission - Skull Tower
- Entry/Admission - Red Cross Nazi Concentration Camp
Skopje, North Macedonia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel or any other preferred location in Skopje
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nis Fortress, Nis Serbia
Niš fortress is from the Ottoman period. The walls are surprisingly well preserved. We will enter the gates, and walk around inside.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: King Milan Square, Generala Milojka Lesjanina, Nis Serbia
On our way to Kazandjiska street we will pass by the King Milan Square. We will also pass the famous Obrenoviceva shopping Street.
Stop At: Kazandžijsko sokače, Kazandžijsko Sokače, Niš, Serbia
We can have our lunch break in the numerous diners, and taste a piece of the Nis cuisine and daily life.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Skull Tower, Bulevar Dr Zorana Đinđića, Niš, Serbia
Our next attraction is the Skull Tower, built in Ottoman time, from the skulls of the Serbian rebels against the Ottoman rule. Today the tower locates inside a chapel and is a Cultural Monument of Exceptional Importance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Red Cross Nazi Concentration Camp, Bul 12 Februari after the corssing with Alexandra Medvedeva str., Nis Serbia
we will visit the “Red Cross” Concentration Camp, in which around 10.000 Serbs, Jews and Romani were killed in WW II.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
- This tour does NOT operate in Sundays and Mondays.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.