- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Excellent opportunity to climb and enjoy Mountain Vodno with a little electric help. Visiting Monastery Saint Pantelejmon from XII century, and Millennium Cross on the top of Mountain Vodno.
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
A1 Arena, Bul MK, Булевар Партизански Одреди 5, Skopie 1000, North Macedonia
Returns to original departure point
Tour starts from VIP Arena Sports Center Boris Trajkovski, our first stop is Monastery Saint Pantelejmon from XII century, situated in the heart of the Mount Vodno. In this monastery we can see some of the most beautiful fresco painting in Macedonia from XII century, patron by Komnenos Byzantine Dynasty. From the monastery we go to the place known as Sredno Vodno - Middle Vodno, which is very popular destination for outdoor activities, also this place is starting point of the cable car that goes to the summit. From Middle Vodno, after the break, we ride to the summit and visiting Millennium Cross. From the summit, we can enjoy beautiful panoramic view of the Skopje, and then we return to our starting point.
• Millennium Cross, Vodno Mountain, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.