- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our tour is unique in that we deliver all with due regard to customer convenience and have a lot place as complimentary service to our prospective customers.
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round Trip Air Fare
- Vehicle and fuel cost
- Guide, Entrance fee, and Airport Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Biete Medhane Alem
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Lunch and Dinner
- Laundry and Tips
Bole International Airport
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Bole International Airport and all hotels in Addis Ababa.
Returns to original departure point
Day 1: Addis – Lalibela:
Stop At: Biete Medhane Alem, Lalibela, Amhara Region
Morning Flight to the holy land of new Jerusalem-Lalibela, We will met you at the Airport in Lalibela and drive about 23 km to the small town of Lalibela for check in and refreshment, after you will visit the Northern Group: Bet Medhane Alem, home to the Lalibela Cross and believed to be the largest monolithic church in the world, probably a copy of St Mary of Zion in Aksum. It is linked to Bete Maryam (possibly the oldest of the churches), Bete Golgotha (known for its arts and said to contain the tomb of King Lalibela), the Selassie Chapel and the Tomb of Adam after break proceed to visit the second group of the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela called Western Group: Bete Giyorgis, said to be the most finely executed and best preserved church &the third group called The Eastern Group: Bete Amanuel (possibly the former royal chapel), Bete Merkorios (which may be a former prison), Bete Abba Libanos and Bete Gabriel-Rufael (possibly a former royal palace). Overnight Lalibela Lodge or Mountain View Hotel. (Similar)
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Lalibela Lodge or Mountain View Hotel.
Day 2: Religious ceremony
Stop At: Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela, Lalibela, Amhara Region
Early in the morning, you will be at one of the main of the churches of Lalibela to attend the religious ceremony where many Local people gather on Saturdays and Sundays to attend the Sabbath Festivity and say their prayers. Transfer service will be provided at 10:00 am to Lalibela Airport for your return to Addis Ababa.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.