- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The tour will be held in eastern part of Georgia, Kakheti region. This region is main wine producer of the country. You will have the chance to visit various wine cellars to taste unique Georgian red and white varieties of wines which are produced according Georgian clay vessel "Qvevri" technology and as well European style. We will visit one of the most unique cities of Georgia Sighnaghi, known as Town of Love.
After Sighmaghi we'll visit other places of Kakheti.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Our driver will pick you up form your place
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hello Georgia, Tbilisi Georgia
We'll pick you up from your place
Stop At: Vineria Kakheti ვინერია კახეთი, Tokhliauri, Sagarejo 3805, Georgia
Wine tasting in Vineria Kakheti
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Badiauri Complex, Sagarejo, S5, Badiauri, Georgia
In village Badiauri we'll see traditional bread baking where you'll have the possibility to bake your own bread and taste it with local cheese and tomatoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
We'll visit Bodbe Convent. From that place there's beautiful views of Alazani valley and Caucasus mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Signagi Georgia
We'll visit nice town Signagi (or Sighnaghi) which is called also as city of love.
There will be possibility to have a dinner in Georgian family restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Before booking please contact us to check availability of tour succeed (If you are looking for private tour - check our Private Tour to Kakheti).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.