- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private tour from Tbilisi. With transportation provided in between and a dedicated guide to provide commentary, visit the Borjomi resort to taste the famous mineral waters. Move onto the 9th-century Rabat Castle and Fortress in Akhaltsikhe and the cave city of Vardzia.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Landing and facility fees
Borjomi is a resort town in south-central Georgia . It is one of the districts of the Samtskhe-Javakheti region. The town is noted for its mineral waterindustry (which is the number one export of Georgia), the Romanov summer palace in Likani, and the World Wide Fund for Nature-site Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park.
Rabati Castle is a fortress in Akhaltsikhe, Georgia. Originally established in the 9th century as the
Lomisa Castle, it was completely rebuilt by Ottomans. Most of the surviving buildings date from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Vardzia is a cave monastery site in southern Georgia, excavated from the slopes of the Erusheti Mountain on the left bank of the Kura River, thirty kilometres from Aspindza. The main period of construction was the second half of the twelfth century. The caves stretch along the cliff for some five hundred meters and in up to nineteen tiers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.