- 9 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the beautiful mountains of Kazbegi and the views of the XIII century Gergeti church. Imagine unforgettable moments and love true Georgia. On the way you will see Jvari Monastery (UNESCO world heritage) Zhinvali water reservoir, Ananuri fortress and Gudauri panoramic view and friendship monument. We will have dinner with traditional Georgian dishes in Chabarukhi.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
any hotels in Tbilisi, Rustavi or Mtskheta
We start our tour at 09:00 from the hotel. On the way the first stop will be the Jvari Monastery. (UNESCO world heritage) Duration 30 minutes. Next stop Jinvali reservoir. duration: 10 minutes. Next Ananuri castle (XVI century) duration: 30 minutes. Next stop: traditional lunch Chabarukhi for lunch. till 13:00. Lunch included. There are vegetarian options also. Next stop Gudauri.(Ski resort, panoramic views) The last stop Gergeti Trinity church.
Live English Guide. comfortable car.
Also possible additional services:
Rafting 60 Gel (per person)
The paragliding fly 250 GEL (per person)
Horse riding: 15 GEL (per person)
Gveleti Waterfall hiking: 50 GEL (for group)
Tsdo: 35 Gel (for group)
Juta: 50 Gel (for group)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.