- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will walk through alpine meadows to the beauty of Caucasus Chaukhi mountain range and of course will see 3 colorful lakes: one green and 2 blue. Same route can be done on horses if desired. After 6 km walk we will be at the beginning point of Aragvi river. Colorful lakes give the birth to the river here. Trail on it's own is very scenic, initially steep then easier, follows the river up to lakes.
On the way we have chance to taste Khinkali at the place of it's origin, in Pshavi, also some rare dishes, what can be tasted only here.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Traveler pickup is offered
Any place within Tbilisi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abudelauri lakes, Roshka Georgia
We will drive up to high alpine village Roshka, where the river Aragvi starts from Rocky mountain Chaukhi. Thousands of travelers are coming to see beauty of the mount Chaukhi and major sightseeing Abudelauri lakes. But for this a little work we will need, hike 6km one way via steep trail through alpine meadows.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.