- 1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We offer our guests tours for standard price, but using high class cars - minivans (Mercedes-Benz Viano 2013, factory made business class car), minibuses (Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2012) or sedans (Mercedes-Benz E class 2009). All our drivers or driver-guides are experienced and they will provide your comfortable, joyful trip. Our guests can choose the most suitable vehicle for them, it depends on which one they will like more.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Alcoholic Beverages - Georgian Homemade vodka: Chacha.
- Entry/Admission - Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross
- Entry/Admission - Gudauri viewing point
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
Pushkin Square, Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from any place in Tbilisi and Georgia. Our high class, comfortable car and experienced driver can also meet them at a hotel where they will be.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross, Mtskheta Georgia
Amazing view to the city Mtskheta, first capital of Georgia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Awesome Jinvali water reservoir. Great place to take photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway, Ananuri Georgia
Old complex of church and fortress, nearby of Jinvali water reservoir.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri viewing point, Georgia
Panoramic view of mountaints from Gudauri Ski Resort. A great place where you can feel a beauty of Georgia.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Stepantsminda Georgia
Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, awesome view of mount Kazbegi and Stephantsminda settlement. There might be needed another 4X4 car from Stephantsminda to Gergeti Trinity Church, depends on weather and conditions.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.