- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In Georgia, every season has its own uniqueness. Georgian fall reminds us the warmness of the summer and introduces the cool of the upcoming winter. This scene creates the warmest atmosphere your soul will ever experience. Not only it can be felt during your casual Tbilisi Tour street walk but even more by going to places like Ananuri, Gudauri and the famous of them all - Kazbegi. That is exactly what this magnificent tour will bring to you along with all the unforgettable positive lifetime memories that will stay with you forever.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri, Stepantsminda Georgia
Kazbegi district lies in the Caucasus mountains north of Tbilisi, beneath the famous Mount Kazbek. Due to its combination of easy accessibility and natural beauty, it is the most visited mountain area in Georgia.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.