- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- If you want to visit Tbilisi Open Air music festival, we will plan the rest of your trip, so you can just enjoy the music
- All entrance fees are covered
- Accommodation charges are covered, 4 nights stay in Tbilisi, in 4*, 3* hotel or apartment, depends on the package you choose
- You will be provided with English speaking private driver who will take care of your airport transfers as well as bringing you to and from the music festival whenever you wish
- Possibility to plan trip around or outside Tbilisi during your free time
- You will have possibility to listen to Franz Ferdinand, Unkle, Mogwai, The subways, Michelle Gurevich, Rhye
- Music genres: trip-hop, rock, slow core rock, lo-fi pop, electronic music
- The number of travelers should not be less than two
Music breaks free !
Turn off your brain and feel alive under the electric sky ^_^
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lisi Lake
- Dinner - Lunch and dinner is excluded, you will have possibility to enjoy food and drinks at the festival
Lisi Lake, Tbilisi Georgia
Visit: Lisi Lake, Tbilisi
Tbilisi Open Air Altervision is an annual international music festival, with the emphasis on electronic and rock music, first held in Tbilisi, Georgia, on 15–17 May 2009. After that the festival is organized each year and is widely considered as the biggest music festival in the Caucasus region. The festival mainly maintains several-day outdoor event format.
Located at Lisi Lake , festival is held on 21-23 June this year. Here you can see 4 various stages with international and Georgian artists. Environment is recreational and you have possibility to breath fresh air and stay cool in summer days.
So why not to attend ? Come with friends or family and see how music connects souls ^_^
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.