- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Start From Yerevan Georgia country situated at the meeting point of Europe and Asia, and this tour takes in the of both. Explore the capital cities of Tbilisi and ; visit historic sites in georgia and many beautiful places ..
- Air-conditioned vehicle/guide/driver
- Entry/Admission - Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi
Traveler pickup is offered
picking up in Yerevan airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Full-Day Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta. followed by a cultural visit to UNESCO listed Mtskheta.Fortress.
STOP AT TBILISI ;We will visit:
• Peace bridge
• Park rikhe
• Cable car Narikhala fortress - Mother of Kartli
• Sulfur bathes
• Meidan sq.
• Sharden str. All Duration: 4hour
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari Church, Mtskheta, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Mtskheta was founded by the ancient Meschian tribes in the 5th century BC. It was capital of the early Georgian Kingdom of Iberia from the 3rd century BC to the 5th century AD. It was a site of early Christian activity resulting in Christianization of Iberia, where Christianity was proclaimed the state religion in 337. It remains the headquarters of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
stop at:Jvari Monasteryis a sixth century Georgian Orthodox monastery near Mtskheta, eastern Georgia. Along with other historic structures of Mtskheta, it is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Jvari Monastery stands on the rocky mountaintop at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers . According to traditional accounts, on this location in the early 4th century Saint Nino, a female evangelist credited with converting King Mirian III of Iberia to Christianity, erected a large wooden cross on the site of a pagan temple. The cross was reportedly able to work miracles and therefore drew pilgrims from all over the Caucasus. A small church was erected over the remnants of the wooden cross in c.545 named the "Small Church of ,,Jvari"
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.