- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Vardzia cave town-monastery dates back to 12th-13th century and has been submitted to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Also you will visit the fortress that was first built in the 2nd century BC.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Vardzia entrance fee 5$ Borjomi park entrance fee 1$ Rabati castle entrance fee is 4$
The travelers will be picked up from the hotels they are staying.
- Tbilisi, Georgia - The hotel where travelers will be staying.
- Tbilisi, Georgia - The travelers will be dropped off at the hotels they are staying.
Vardzia cave town-monastery dates back to 12th-13th century and has been submitted to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Vardzia is 212km away from Tbilisi and the excursion takes 12-14h.
Vardzia a day trip includes:
- Excursion inside Vardzia (1.5–2h)
- Khertvisi fortress – one of the oldest fortresses in Georgia, the fortress was first built in the 2nd century BC
- Rabati castle – 9th century castle
- Borjomi park – you will be able to taste healing mineral water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.