- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
"Jomardi" is the oldest and biggest rafting company in Georgia, with massive Base-camp with Aerial Adventure Park, Zip-lines, playing fields and restaurant. All our guides are IRF certified and with several years of experience.
Our Aerial Adventure Park and Zip-line is equipped with “Continued Belay Sysem” by KONG, which ensures total safety on course.
You can taste authentic Georgian dishes in our retaurant and locally brewed craft beer.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Big Bicycle monument, Rose Revolution Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Returns to original departure point
We will ride to Jomardi Adventure Camp, near village Tvalivi, 1 hour drive with car. Get rafting equipment and instructions. Rafting will last 1.5 hour. After rafting our guests are welcomed in Rope Aerial Park to challenge themselves on different course and Zip-lines. Price also includes authentic Georgian dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.