- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Start by visiting a national park then drive along the shores of Issyk Kul Lake, you’ll see an ancient Silk Road monument and Tibetan inscribed stones, gorges, rock formations, canyons, a petroglyph museum, and more.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
The pickup time and place is to be arranged by passengers.
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Issyk Kul, Kyrgyzstan
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.