- 12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Leave Kigali as early as 05h30 and drive for an estimated two 2.5 hours to reach Akagera National Park by 08h00. Spend the entire day through the park to depart to Kigali late afternoon or in the evening.
Akagera National Park has a diversity of wildlife including buffaloes, elephants, giraffes, zebras, impalas and many others. After a long time being extinct in Akagera National Park, the black rhinos and lions have recently been restocked. Their sighting is always not guaranteed due to their small number and the hiding character of the black rhino. Enjoy the game drive viewing the natural habitat of different animals, birds and enjoying the view of different lakes and landscape.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Akagera Game Lodge Picnic packed lunch
- Safari vehicle with protective sunroof
- Akagera National Park guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off in anywhere in Kigali City
- Akagera entry fee: Please budget $50 per person
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything not explicitly included in the tour
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Kigali City
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Rwanda
Arrival at Akagera National Park reception, registration, picking the packed lunch picnics, allocation and briefing by a park tour guide and departure for the whole day in Akagera National Park.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.