- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For those who are pressed for time who wish to familiarize themselves with the Rwandan capital, our half day city tour is a perfect addition to your Rwanda trip. Learn more about Rwanda's history at the Historic Museum, visit a bustling craft market, dine at the famous 'Hotel Rwanda', and visit the heart-wrenching Genocide Memorial combining with Gorilla Trekking Experience.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Museum fees
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
At Airport or your Designated Location
Day 1: Kigali City Tour
After breakfast; meet your tour guide for a wonderful drive and tour through Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda. During this drive, expect to visit the Gisozi Genocide memorial Site (with the remains of the 1994, Rwanda Genocide out Break), some big market centers like Kimironko and several craft shops and stores. Also expect to see a tour through old Kigali to New Kigali most like to call it Vision City
*Mille Collines Hotel (Hotel Rwanda) for lunch
Kigali city tour will include a stop at the historic 'Hotel Rwanda'. Still a classy hotel to this day, the Mille Collines Hotel offers a delicious buffet lunch including African Food such as Amateke, Ibijumba etc.
Meal Plan: Lunch& Dinner
Accommodation: Lemigo Hotel or Legend Hotel or 2000 Hotel
Day 2: Transfer to Volcanoes national park for Gorilla Trekking
Our driver will pick you from your Hotel or Lodge(after having breakfast or with packed breakfast) at 4:30 am to start on your 116km journey to Volcanoes National park.
The journey to Volcanoes national park takes an average of 2-3 hours and on reaching the park offices, you will be briefed by park officers and then assigned to a gorilla group to track.
You will then be led into the forest by a ranger guide to track the primates.
Gorilla trek may take between 30 mins to 8 hours depending on the movements of the primates. However, upon locating the gorillas, you will then spend 1hr with them.
Enjoy the unique adventure and you can take pictures(with no flash).
After the 1hr which seems to be like minutes, then we trek back out of the forest and then transfer back to Kigali for your flight back.
Meal: Plan: Meal Breakfast&Lunch
End of the Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.