- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Embark on an incredible journey to trek the famous mountain gorillas in their forest home. Bamboo Ecotours, a local tour operator based in Kisoro, Uganda, will arrange transport pick up for all customers transiting via Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Kigali to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in Uganda takes 4hrs.
- Fuel and transport in 4x4 vehicle
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Accommodation and meals
- Visa, medical travel insurance
- All other costs of personal nature
Our pick up locations are Kigali Airport, Kigali city, all hotels in Kigali, and any other location in Rwanda
- Kigali International Airport, KN 5 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
- Kigali, Rwanda - We can pick up at any location in Kigali city
- Kigali, Rwanda - Our drop off locations are Kigali Airport, Kigali city, all hotels in Kigali, and any other location in Rwanda
Are you looking for transport from Kigali to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park to trek the mountain gorillas? Consider reserving a 4x4 vehicle from Bamboo Ecotours. Our office is located right in Kisoro town near the gorilla parks. This makes pick up from Kigali so easy to arrange.
We typically user Hiace Super Customs wagons for group pick ups. We also have 4-seater Toyota land cruisers that we deploy for the Kigali transfer service. If you are interested in getting picked up in Kigali, please consider reserving a vehicle with us. A few things to keep in mind: The departure time from Kigali to the gorilla parks in Uganda is from 8am-12pm Rwanda Time. Note that Uganda is one ahead of Rwanda. The transfer from Kigali, Rwanda to Uganda involves crossing an international border. It is the responsibility of our guests to ensure they have all required visas and other mandatory travel documents. The transport fee is inclusive of fuel costs and the driver. No meals included. The transport does not include the cost of gorilla trekking permits. It is the responsibility of our guests to arrange the permits. We can however assist in getting the permits at an additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.