- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Your 2 days’ Rwanda chimpanzee experiential safari is one of our most magical and most liked safaris as it gives a great encounter of chimpanzees in the land of the a thousand hills. The safari will give you a great chance to visit museum along the way, do a canopy walk and chimpanzee trekking at Nyungwe National Park, as you sum up your safari with us.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Full board
- • All Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- • Chimpanzee permit.
- Fuel surcharge
- • Sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance
- Canopy walk permit
- • International flight
- • Items of a personal nature
- i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc
We always pick up our clients at any place of their convenience, hotel and airport as well. Client has to spell out clear detail of their location within Kigali
- Kigali City, Rwanda - Lake Kivu
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe National Park. Travel time +5 hours
Early morning enjoy your breakfast and checkout of the hotel and drive heading to the western province, on your way visit the Royal Palace Museum in Southern Province and later head for an enroute lunch. After lunch you head to Nyungwe National Park for a canopy walk and return in the afternoon for dinner and overnight stay. Accommodation stay at Emeraude Hotel (Standard). Meal Plan: Half board.
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking and transfer back to Kigali.
Today, after your early morning the breakfast, you will leave your hotel to experience the natural forest of Nyungwe well known for having 13 species of primates, and transferred to the park for briefing and chimpanzee trekking. You will be entitled to one hour on finding the chimpanzees. After doing the chimpanzee trek, head for lunch at the hotel and transfer back to Kigali to your lodge or to the airport to catch up with your late evening flight. End of service!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.