- 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After an earlier morning breakfast around 05:00 Am, our English/ French speaking tour driver guide will meet at your hotel or elsewhere in Kigali, short briefing and drive to eastern part of Rwanda to Akagera National Park. Arriving in the Akagera national Park (125 km/2.5 Hours), transfer to Headquarters for registration, then proceed on a morning game drive in this African Savannah Park.
Plenty of animals can be seen, including; Elephants, Giraffes, Buffaloes, Zebras, Hippos, Rhinos, Crocodiles, and also many other mammal species. Herds of elephants and buffalo emerge from woodland to drink at the lakes; lucky visitors might stumble across a leopard, a spotted hyena, even a stray lion.
Lunch en-route, In the late afternoon, exit with more games viewing en-route and drive back to Kigali city for an evening reach, straight to your residence or to Kigali airport for departure flight.
- Lunch - Park entrance fees & Game drive, Picnic lunch with soft drink, Full time English/ French specking driver guide, Ground transportation by 4x4 wheel drive, Mineral water, Taxes, Airport transfers.
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
- International flights, the cost of obtaining visas & Tips (Tipping guideline $ 10 per person).
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kigali.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Rwanda
This 1 Day Akagera National Park Safari will give you a classic African safari outlook of Rwanda - The ‘land of a thousand hill’. Akagera national park is a mixture of Savannah and forest areas giving you varied sights of Rwanda.
Akagera National Park lies in eastern Rwanda, hugging the border with Tanzania. It’s characterized by woodland, swamps, low mountains and savannah. The varied terrain shelters wildlife including zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, buffaloes and hundreds of bird species, such as the rare shoebill stork. In the southern part of the park, vast Lake Ihema is home to hippos and crocodiles.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.