- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
-Can be customized to suit more your travel needs
-Boat Trip in Lake Kivu with visiting environmental museum
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Kivu
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you from your preferred location in Rwanda.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Kivu, Kibuye Rwanda
Boat trip in Lake Kivu, heading to Amahoro and Napoleon Islands and do a hike at those 2 islands. Afterwards, return back to the boat and visit Karongi Environmental Museum where you will stay one hour visiting the museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.