- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Overnight Agra Tour with Sunrise and Sunset from Delhi is designed for the tourists who have a limited time and want to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset with other major monuments in Agra named Agra fort, Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj), Mehtab Bagh and Fatehpur Sikri. Pick up from Delhi Airport , your Delhi hotel or any other location is available. Accommodation in deluxe hotel with morning breakfast in included. Private tour guide for more personalized trip will be provided
- Private tour
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on a single, double, twin or triple sharing basis
- Complimentary Morning Breakfast in the Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Private Car with uniformed driver
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
- Car Type : for two people to two, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Government Service Tax (GST) included
- Meals except breakfast and anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Monument Fees & other personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport, your hotel in Delhi Or Gurugram
Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon, New Delhi Airport or any other location in New Delhi NCR
Day 1: Delhi - Agra (204 kilometers/ approximately - 3.5-Hours)
Pick-up from your hotel in New Delhi or other desired location in New Delhi and proceed towards Agra by an air-conditioned vehicle and it is here that you will begin your journey. After a 3-hour journey on Yamuna Expressway, you will reach Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, meet your tour guide then check-in to your hotel.
Later, proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This fort was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD and embodies other two major constructions like the Moti Masjid and the Musanman Burj.
Next to visit Baby Taj. It is the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and appears quite similar to the Taj Mahal. Therefore, it received the name "Baby Taj." The mausoleum is also a must-see destination during your trip to Agra.
Later in the evening, visit Mehtab Bagh for an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Also known as The Moonlight Garden, Mehtab Bagh is believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2: Agra – New Delhi (204 kilometers/ approximately - 3-Hours)
In the early morning, meet your tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. The beauty of the Taj Mahalvaries from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this private tour. Taj Mahal is famous for its structure and the tale of love that it depicts. It is amongst the seven wonders of the world.
Later, check out from the hotel and proceed to enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone. The city was founded by the Mughal Emperor Akbar 1569, and served as the capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585. The magnificent door of the monument will welcome you to innumerable attractions to see.
After visiting Fatehpur Sikri, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.