- 12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a sunrise tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit one of the world's most romantic monuments, before going to the impressive Agra Fort.
• Excellent value for money
• Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your preferences
• An ideal choice for families
• Romantic experience, perfect for couples
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
• Qualified and professional driver
- Bottled water
- Professional English speaking guide
- Delhi-Agra-Delhi by Air Conditioned Vehicle
- All Vehicle and Driver Expenses
- All applicable taxes
- Battery Bus ride to Taj Mahal from Parking upto monument and back
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Driver (Optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Monuments Entrances
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Around 2:30 am our chauffeur will pick you up from Hotel / Aiport, Drive to Agra the Historical Mughal City ( 3 -4 hours Journey Via Yamuna Expressway). Once you reach Agra, you will meet by your tour guide. He will take you to the Taj Mahal ( Unesco World Heritage site ) where you can explore the mesmerizing beauty of the stunning Taj Mahal at sunrise. It was built in the 17th Century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
After the visit of Taj Mahal Proceed to the restaurant to have a Breakfast (Own Expenses). After the delicious breakfast, Visit
Unesco Heritage Site Agra Fort main residence of the Mughal Dynasty- Agra Fort which was built by Akbar the Great in 1565 A.D.
After the wonderful visit of Taj Mahal and After the memorable visit of the City of Taj, Drive back to Delhi where you will be dropped to your Hotel/Airport with a lot of happiness and sweet memories.
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.