- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Lucknow La Martineire college sightseeing tour begins with
convenient pickup from your Hotel/Pick - Up point, where you’ll board an
air-conditioned vehicle destined for the city’s top attraction with your
private guide.The tour takes you to explore the
La Martiniere College. Your tour concludes with a
- Personal pickup and drop-off
- Professional expert guide
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Audio Information in all Vehicles
- Light Refreshments
- Discount Coupons
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees ( Non-Indian Nationals)
- Expenses of Personal Nature
Departure location will be as per your convenience
As per your convenience.
We drop you at your preferred Drop - Off Point
We drive to the La Martiniere college in the comfort of your vehicle.
Explore the story of the college and tell you about the life of Major General Claude Martin.
La Martinière College is an educational institution located in Lucknow, the capital of the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. The college consists of two schools on different campuses for boys and girls. La Martinière Boys' College was founded in 1845 and La Martinière Girls' College was established in 1869.
Lucknow will excite your imagination with us !
Group of 2 to 5 pax is required for the Tour of the La Martineire.
Personal pickup and drop-off
Professional expert guide
Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Audio Information in all Vehicles
Food and drinks
Entrance fees ( Non-Indian Nationals)
Expenses of Personal Nature
Languages Offered: English, Hindi
Pick - Up Time: 10 AM to 12 AM
Travelers are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour requires a moderate level of walking
- Travelers are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Women are advised to carry a wrap/scarf to cover their head at certain religious sites
- 100% Free Cancellation Upto 8 Hours prior to tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.