- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Chicago's South Loop has once again become a vibrant and eclectic side of the Loop with new skyscrapers, stores and restaurants, historic hotels, nighttime entertainment and much more.
We will explore the gems of the South Loop’s alleys capturing international and local street art murals and urban train scenes. It’s all about color and motion. If you have specific lenses, your favorite wide and telephoto lenses will receive a workout.
>> Note: There may be people of varying skill levels and equipment on the tour. To keep everyone on time, this is NOT an instructional tour.
Min Group Size*: 2
* If the minimum has not been met for a tour, you'll be notified 24 hours prior to tour of its cancellation and have the option to choose another date or receive a refund.
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Required Viator commission/processing and Chicago Amusement Tax
- Camera and accessories
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hero Coffee Bar, 22 E Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604, USA
South Wabash Avenue, S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Loop, 701 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605-2108
This tour is in the South Loop area of the downtown.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult up to age 15. Parents / guardians of children ages 15-17 will need to contact the company to provide written permission to be unaccompanied. A Waiver & Consent Form will be required to be signed by parent/guardian.
- Photography is for all seasons and most weather. That said, this tour may be canceled if heavy rain / storm / lightning or heavy snow is falling one hour before tour start time. An email will be sent to every attendee if the tour is to be canceled. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dress in layers appropriate for Chicago's changing temperature, humidity, wind and weather
- Water or hydrating drink highly recommended
- Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes are preferred
- A moderate amount of walking, possible bending is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty with balance
- The route is street level and accessible by wheelchair. Be advised, we will be crossing traffic and many alley surfaces are uneven with broken pavement or potholes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with severe sensitivity to noise as we will be following the elevated trains
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.